PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
CPL UK Health are working with hospital based in London. It is one of the UK’s largest teaching hospitals and one of the largest hospitals in Europe. We are looking for a Senior Clinical Fellow / Registrar doctors that specialise in Breast Surgery. The role would require/include running OP clinics, theatres and working in conjunction with the Breast clinical team.
- Senior Clinical Fellow / Registrar
- ASAP START
- Mon – Fri
- 5 months
- £40 – £50 PAYE
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in Breast Surgery
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start January 2022
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email me at [email protected]