PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
CPL UK Health are working closely with a Trust based in Essex. They are looking for a specialist registrar to take on a 1 month contract. Candidate must be able to begin working ASAP and will take on a full time rota. Hospital is located in an area where there is a perfect balance between town and countryside. You will be surrounded by vibrant towns, long stretches of coast and pretty villages. This is also an amazing place that has direct links to London.
- Specialist registrar
- General surgery
- Rota available upon request
- Full time rota (8-5pm)
- 1 month -possible extension
- Accommodation can be booked via the Trust
- £70 – £80 paye
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in General surgery
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start March 2022
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email me at [email protected]