CPL UK have an excellent opportunity for an experienced General Surgeon Consultant to pick up a full time post for up to 8 weeks starting 25th October initially.
This work is covering surgical lists (hernias/lapchole etc) and will be based at an NHS hospital, however as this is booked via a private client you will be paid outside IR35 via our own limited company at a rate of £1600 per day.
Doctors will need to be on the GMC Specialist Register for this work and ideally have held an NHS substantive post.
To be clinically approved for this work I will need the below documents up front from you, then once approved by the relevant Lead Clinician you can go on to book this role – and many more other contracts UK wide which are coming soon.
· Up to date CV and 2 recent references
· DBS Cert (on update service ideally)
· GMC Cert – Specialist Register
· UK or Irish Passport or EU settlement status for full time work in UK
· Occupational Health reports
· Indemnity Certificate (and letter of good standing from insurers)
· Appraisal Details – most recent full summary pack
· Mandatory training certificates including life support
· KPI/Log books
. GMC Cert – Specialist Register
If you may not be free for this but you could refer a colleague to help then please pass me their email/phone number and I will discuss with them! If they get booked we can offer £300 bonus.
For information or to apply then please contact Fiona Murphy on 07584 147653 or email your documents to email@example.com