*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
CPL UK Health are looking for a Consultant General surgeon with experience in Upper GI Surgery. We are working alongside a Trust that needs the Consultant to start work IMMEDIATELY. You will need to cover 3 months minimum, this could be extended to 6 months. We are looking for a Consultant with a minimum of 6 months of experience in Upper GI Surgery. You will be working for a Trust that believes in delivering the “very best care, for every patient, every day”.
- Consultants ONLY
- Dec 2021 START
- 3-6 months long
- Full time rota (on-calls may be included)
- Job description available upon request
- £110 paye minimum
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in Upper GI Surgery
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email me at [email protected]