PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
CPL UK Health are working with a hospital based in London. We are looking for a Clinical fellow/Registrar level doctor that specialises in breast surgery. We are interested in candidates that are available to start March 2022 and happy to take on a 6 month contract. This is ideal for someone looking for a long term Locum role. You will have a full time rota with on-calls included. You will be working for one of the UK’s largest teaching hospital and also one of the largest hospitals in Europe.
- Clinical Fellow/Registrar
- March 2022 start
- OP Clinics, theatres and working in conjunction with the Breast clinical team
- Rota can be clarified once candidate is secured
- £55 – £65 paye
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in Breast services
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start February 2022
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email me at [email protected]