CPL UK Health are looking for an SHO specialising in general medicine. This is an amazing role which will last for 3 months. Candidate must be able to start ASAP. Therefore, if you are someone looking for stability then this is the perfect role for you. The rota attached to this role is a full time rota.
- Long term role – 3 months
- Day, night and on call shifts included
- Accommodation is FREE for the first 28 days
- £45 – £55 PAYE
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in general medicine NEEDED
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email [email protected] with your CV for immediate consideration.