Website RIG Locums
RIG Locums are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Interventional Radiologist to cover an ongoing locum post in Greater London from mid January 2019!
This busy Radiology department is in need of a interrventional radiologist, who can also report diagnostic CT & MRI imaging, the work split will be 60& intervention and 40% diagnostic. The right candidate must be able to report the following…
- Endo Vascular procedures to stop bleeding
- GI bleeds & Traumas
You’ll be joining a full-time rota, consisting of 10PA’s per week from 9am-5pm. The rota can be made flexible, to allow earlier or later start times for reporting. Evening and weekend work is available as an option and will be paid weekly alongside your standard hours within your timesheet.
To be considered, candidates must hold the following:
- GMC specialist registration
- FRCR (preferred, not essential)
- 6 months UK consultant experience (preferred, not essential)
- Overseas candidates – 1 year Consultant experience
- Minimum 2 references
- EU passport, or right to work within the UK
For more queries or to apply for this Locum Consultant General Radiologist post, please feel free to call or email Samuel Warrington for a quick and easy registration:
M:07584 472 589