RIG Locums are working with our NHS Client in the North West of England to bring an exclusive vacancy to market.
We are partnering to find a Locum Consultant in General Radiology to cover a 3 month contract as a minimum. There is a high chance this contract will extension beyond the original booking and it is to begin as soon as possible.
The Clients preference is the applicants will have experience in CT, MRI and Ultrasound but are flexible and happy to discuss a mutually agreeable job plan with any suitable and available doctors.
This is a fantastic in the current climate to secure a long term locum contract and definitely not one to be missed.
If you or perhaps someone you know would be interested in this post, please do get in touch urgently.
What you need to apply:
- Up to date CV & References
- UK Right to Work – GB Passport / EU Passport / Visa / BRP
- GMC License to Practice
Why Choose RIG?
- Dedicated Specialist Recruiter – Available 7-7 every weekday
- 2 weekly payrolls
- Full Registration on-boarding Service
- Dedicated Compliance Officer
- Designated Body and Responsible Officer Partnership Program
- CPD Scheme
- Framework Agency
T: 07587 031 067