Rig Locums are looking for a Orthopaedic’s ST1/2 to work in a NHS trust located in the South east of England.
The Orthopaedic’s department is looking for a Junior Dr to get stuck in straight away, the rota will be Monday – Friday (9;00-17;00),
How will you get paid?
Hourly rates are negotiable, payments are usually 1-2 weeks in arrears depending on the Trust set up.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- Right to work
- Occupational health reports
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
Are you an ST1/2 looking for work and think that this role is for you?
Please get in touch with a Recruitment specialist at RIG LOCUMS Haarlem Adamson on his mobile 07551158219 or send your CV to [email protected].