RIG LOCUMS are currently recruiting for three experienced Locum Consultant Microbiologists to work at one of our Welsh NHS Trusts.
All three posts will be:
- Starting July 2020
- 6 months with view to extension for up to 1 year
- Part of a 1:6 oncall rota
- 10 sessions per week (8:2)
- Travel will be required to other sites within the Health Board, as and when necessary, so the locums should be able to drive or arrange own transport.
To apply for this role you will need the following:
- GMC Licence to Practice
- Right to Work in the UK and NI Number
- 2 Recent References
- DBS Cert dated within 12 months
- Occ health clearance
- Mandatory Training dated within 12 months
We are keen to speak to any Consultant Microbiologists who might be keen on this role or others as we have a number of vacancies in this field.
Please get in contact ASAP to discuss the above or to start your registration/application – call Fiona Murphy on 07584147653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org