RIG Locums are currently in need of General Medicine Consultants to work in Scotland on a on-going basis.
Department: GENERAL MEDICINE
To/From Dates: TO START NEXT WEEK Monday to Friday (0800 – 1800) with some additional hours optional but no on calls available.
- Current General Medical Council registration with a licence to practice
- Two recent satisfactory professional references (for work undertaken within the last 12 months)
- PVG Disclosure Scotland clearance
- Occupational Health Clearances – these must be from a UK laboratory (we cannot accept OH documents from out with the UK)
- Photo ID, i.e. passport with the photo clearly visible
- Proof of right to work in UK – LTR/Visa stamp
We cannot offer sponsorship; We require the Right to Work in the UK.
If you fulfil the above criteria and are interested please email:- [email protected] with your updated CV and contact details and we will be in touch with the next steps!