CPL UK Health are looking for an experienced Acute Medicine Consultant for an initial 3 month contract in the North West. You will be working in a busy district general hospital. The candidate will assess, evaluate and treat patients with a wide range of acute medical problems and conditions in the hospitals purpose-built clinical area.
- Acute Medicine Consultant
- Monday to Friday
- 3 months contract (with a view for extension)
- Possibility of working with COVID+ patients
- GMC with license to practice
- Right to work in the UK
- 2 References
- Previous Acute Medicine experience is essential
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available for a minimum of 4 weeks
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Joysel Dizon Livelo on 07867 459 588 or email [email protected] with your CV for immediate consideration.
**Not for you? Please feel free to pass on our details to anyone that may be interested in this position, and enter yourself into our referral bonus scheme** : https://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/refer-a-candidate/