RIG Locums are recruiting urgently for Locum Consultants in Oncology and Haematology to take up long term posts in the South West of England as soon as possible.
We would be open to hear from experienced candidates who are looking for secure ongoing work (6-12 months) and will be able to consider those free for both full time or part time positions.
The current roles include the below:
- Consultant Medical Oncology (Breast and Colorectal) – full time – six months – Southampton
- Consultant Haematology – full time – six months – Southampton
- Consultant Haematology – full time – six months – Wales
- Consultant Medical Oncologist (various tumour sites) – full time – six months – Wales
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist (various tumour sites) – full time – six months – Wales
- Consultant Oncologist (Lung and Breast) – full time – six months – East Sussex
- Consultant Oncologist (Lung or Urology) – full time – three months – Bath
- Consultant Oncology – Interest in Lower and Upper GI cancers – full time ongoing – Portsmouth
- Consultant in Clinical Oncology- Interest in Urological and Gynaecological Cancers – full time ongoing – Portsmouth
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist – Interest in Head and Neck Cancer – full time ongoing – Portsmouth
Doctors will need to supply:
- GMC Licence
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 Recent References
- Valid DBS Cert
- Life Support Cert
For more information on this role please contact Fiona Murphy on 07584 147653 or email [email protected] with your documents for immediate consideration.
To refer a colleague please visit our website here https://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/refer-a-candidate/ or contact me directly – you can obtain referral bonus of up to £300 per referral!
RIG Locums work with NHS Trusts all over the UK, alongside many private hospitals, and as a framework supplier we have access to jobs nationwide as soon as they are needed. Here at RIG we like to get doctors on board as early as possible prior to their available period so they can complete registration in good time – this in turn allows the doctor to accept their perfect locum offer without delay.
The benefits of working with RIG Locums:
- Approved NHS Framework Supplier
- Weekly Payroll
- CPD training provided including BLS
- Expert Recruiters working solely in one Specialty
- Designated Body for the GMC
- Excellent referral schemes