CPL UK Health are looking for a FY2 specialising in General Medicine. We are on the lookout for FY2 that are available to start working ASAP. If you are someone that has a special interests in Medical and Dental, this will be the role for you.
Job: FY2 -ST2 – General Surgery
Trust: Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
Date(s): ASAP – February
Shifts times vary per rota
Shifts times vary
- £40 – £45 PAYE
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- MUST have at least 3 months UK medical experience
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
To refer a colleague please visit our website here https://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/refer-a-candidate/ or contact me directly – you can obtain referral bonus of up to £300 per referral!
We cannot offer sponsorship; we require the Right to Work in the UK.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation. Here at Cpl UK Health, we like to get doctors onboarded as early as possible prior to their available period so they can complete registration in good time – this in turn allows the doctor to accept their perfect locum offer without delay.
The benefits of working with Cpl UK Healthcare:
- Approved NHS Framework Supplier
- Weekly Payroll
- CPD training provided including BLS
- Expert Recruiters working solely in one Specialty
- Designated Body for the GMC
- Excellent referral schemes
For more information on this role please contact Daisy Nyarko on 07584147660 or email [email protected] with your documents for immediate consideration.