CPL Healthcare UK are assisting a superb private client in the Republic of Ireland who are seeking a skilled Plastic Surgeon to join their surgical team.
Applications are invited for a full- time Plastic Surgeon with special interest in Aesthetic/ Cosmetic Surgery. As a Plastic Surgeon, your responsibilities will include consulting with patients prior to surgery, advising them on the best surgical options and associated risks, and performing surgeries and patient follow-ups.
Full IMC registration required. Applicants are required to hold or be eligible for Specialist IMC ( Irish Medical Council) registration, and should have completed a minimum of 3 years performing Cosmetic Surgery procedures independently.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in Ireland’s leading Aesthetic Plastic Surgery clinic, with a number of clinics’ spread throughout Ireland. The employer does require the successful candidate to relocate full time to Ireland. The post will be Dublin based but the surgeon may be asked to travel to other sites from time to time if needed.
Plastic Surgeon Responsibilities:
- Meeting with patients, taking their histories, and examining their files in order to provide them with the best surgical options.
- Outlining all the risks and benefits associated with the surgery prior to the procedure.
- Performing consultations with patients
- Preparing patients for surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Prescribing medication like painkillers, antibiotics, and providing aftercare advice to patients.
- Scheduling follow-ups to remove stitches, inspect incisions, and monitor the patients’ healing.
- Handling various administrative duties like updating patient records and clinic policies.
Salary: The base salary range from €200,000 – €265,000 depending on experience and there are also very achievable bonuses available.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and IMC Number to Fiona right away – [email protected] or 00 44 7584 147653