I working with an NHS Trust in North West England to find an experienced general radiology consultant to join them as a locum doctor. This position will be starting as soon as possible and will be on-going
- General Radiology – MR, CT and U/S reporting.
- Plain film back log clearance.
- 10 PA (40 hour) job plan with no out of hours or weekend work – there could be the option to work additional hours.
- Must have a full GMC licence to practice
- Experience in MRI, CT and U/S
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Rates for this position are negotiable and will depend individually on candidate’s experience.
RIG Locums will be able to assist with re-location.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like to find out further details please contact Sam Warrington on : 07584 472 589, or [email protected]
Rig Locums are a specialist recruitment agency who solely supply long term locums in the UK NHS for a period of 2 weeks to 6 months. If you may be interested in similar roles please get in contact with Samuel Warrington – Specialist recruiter Radiology