I am currently working closely with my NHS Client in Cumbria to help them find a new long term locum.
We are looking for a Consultant Paediatrician for a long term locum role in General Paediatrics with Level 1 Neonates. This is a full time locum role to begin ASAP for a minimum contract of 6 Weeks.
Key Details for the Post:
- Immediate Start
- Full Rota inc. Weekends, evenings and on-call
- PAYE / Direct Engagement Pay System
- Competitive Rates
- Accommodation On-Site (Limited)
What you need to apply:
- UK Right to Work – Visa/BRP/Passport
- GMC Registration
Why choose RIG?
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- 2 Payrolls per week
- CPD Assistance
- Compliance & Registration Support
- Designated Body and Responsible Officer Provision
There will be other documents we need from you to complete the registration and compliance process but I am here to help you through the journey and will make it as straight forward as possible.
If you or a friend would like to speak with me about this role or the locum market in general, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Brendan Mulvaney, 07587 031 067 or email [email protected].