A valued and well-known trust within the east midlands is looking for an experienced general medicine consultant to take up a 6 month position with the fixed hours of 0900 to 1700 Monday to Friday.
This could be a fantastic experience for someone in the area or any locums willing to take accommodation on-site at the trust. This trust offers very competitive rates in a market that is budgeted and cutting costs. Maybe you are looking for something new? Or you are fed up of working crazy hours and need a more relaxed rota? All you need to do is apply and our dedicated consultant will work with you through the process.
What do you need to apply for this role?
- Full GMC registration with licence to practice (compulsory)
- Right to work in the UK (compulsory)
- Valid DBS
- 2x clinical references
- Life support training – preferably advanced
If you do not have any of the above, RIG Locums are more than happy to assist with this and discuss getting these compliance details completed before start date.
Why work with RIG Locums?
- Dedicated consultant to assist 24/7
- Competitive pay rates
- Great referral schemes
- Specialist after-care
- Compliance assistance
- Flexibility of jobs nationwide
- Combined experience of working in the locum market for over 20 years
Give our consultant a call or email your updated CV to the below and rest assured your livelihood is in good hands: