Cpl UK Healthcare (formally RIG Locums) are currently looking for a Consultant Psychiatrist to cover a community post based in Wells -St Andrews.
- Grade: Consultant Psychiatrist
- Location: Mental Health Community Hospital, Wells
- Ward: St Andrews
- Hours: 09:00 – 17:00
- Dates: 02/08/2021 – 2 months initially
- Specialty: Psychiatry
- On call: No
- Section 12/AC Status required
- Psychiatry experience – Section 12/AC Status required
- GMC License
- Right to Work in the UK
- DBS Certificate
- 2 Recent References
We cannot offer sponsorship; we require the Right to Work in the UK.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Samantha Pendry on 07500 962378 or email [email protected] with your documents for immediate consideration.
Cpl UK Healthcare work with NHS Trusts all over the UK, alongside many private hospitals, and as a framework supplier, we have access to jobs nationwide as soon as they are needed. Here at Cpl UK Health, we like to get doctors onboarded as early as possible prior to their available period so they can complete registration in good time – this in turn allows the doctor to accept their perfect locum offer without delay.
The benefits of working with Cpl UK Healthcare:
- Approved NHS Framework Supplier
- Weekly Payroll
- CPD training provided including BLS
- Expert Recruiters working solely in one Specialty
- Designated Body for the GMC
- Excellent referral schemes