RIG Locums currently have an URGENT requirement for a Locum Specialty Doctor in Gastroenterology to work in the Northern Ireland region.
We can offer a secure 3 month full time post to start as soon as possible with a possible extension. The shifts for this post will be 08.45 to 17.45 Monday to Friday.
- Doctor must have at least 3 years’ experience at SHO level and at least 6 months experience at SHO level in Gastroenterology.
- Doctor must be proficient in ward procedures like Lumbar Puncture and abdominal paracenthesis.
- Doctor needs to be flexible to accommodate the needs for general medicine/gastroenterology and the person will be working for 2 GI consultants.
For this role you can secure very cheap onsite accommodation and you will be located approximately one hour from the Belfast International Airport making it easy to travel in and out to the UK and Europe.
We can offer weekly payments via umbrella making this very convenient and hourly rates are expected to be £50-£70 depending on experience and availability. You will be paid well and you will be paid promptly, every week. Our experienced registrations team will process your application quickly so you are able to start working as soon as possible.
Benefits of working in the UK with RIG as a locum:
- · Good hourly pay rates
- · Flexible contracts
- · Help finding accommodation on or off site
- · A chance to launch your UK career
- · Training opportunities
For a comprehensive list of all the Gastroenterology vacancies currently available please contact Fiona Murphy on 07584 147653 or email [email protected]