- Do you want to get the FIRST CHOICE of all available sessions with a number of large private insourcing clients?
- Would you be happy to secure pre-booked weekends up to 6 months in advance – something you cannot get with other Tier 2 agencies – then look no further!
CPL UK Health (formerly RIG Locums) are currently working with a number of fantastic private organizations who are supporting the NHS, and also direct with private hospitals, to help cover current waitlists and backlogs in a number of specialties.
We immediately require a number of experienced Consultants for Gastroenterology/Endoscopy work – both surgery and outpatients. We currently have a variety of ongoing work available in Sussex, Hertfordshire, Hampshire and London and we will be expanding throughout other areas in the coming months. The shifts will be based on both weekdays and weekends across a number of sites UK wide.
We can offer highly competitive daily rates of £1400-2000 for those on the GMC Spec Register via CCT or CESR and this work will be paid via your own Limited Company (outside IR35) on a monthly basis.
For these roles you will need to provide the below prior to submission for consideration;
- CV & 2 recent referees
- GMC Cert (Spec Reg)
- DBS Cert
- Occupational Health reports
- Right to Work in the UK
- Appraisal pack
- Mandatory Training
- Indemnity Insurance
- Surgical KPI/log book – Colonoscopies/outcome etc
If you would like to discuss this further then please get in touch as soon as possible, call Fiona Murphy on 07584147653 or email [email protected]
To refer a colleague please visit our website here https://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/refer-a-candidate/ or contact me directly – you can obtain referral bonus of up to £300 per referral!
CPL UK Health work with NHS Trusts all over the UK, alongside many private hospitals, and as a framework supplier we have access to jobs nationwide as soon as they are needed. Here at CPL we like to get doctors on board as early as possible prior to their available period so they can complete registration in good time – this in turn allows the doctor to accept their perfect locum offer without delay.
The benefits of working with CPL UK;
· Approved NHS Framework Supplier
· Weekly Payroll
· CPD training provided including BLS
· Expert Recruiters working solely in one Specialty
· Designated Body for the GMC
· Excellent referral schemes