CPL UK are working with a private client who are assisting an NHS Trust in the North West of England with reducing their Gastro clinic wait lists. We require a number of doctors to cover on site tele-med clinics over the weekends with some mid week possible also.
Please read through the job details below and kindly let us know if you can help or refer a colleague. We can offer excellent referral bonuses for new referred candidates who are booked for ongoing work (T&C apply).
- Consultant Gastroenterologist
- Must be able to attend on site clinics, mainly weekend, but could also consider mid-week
- Minimum 2 years’ NHS experience
- NHS Substantive post holder, must be on the specialist register
- Must have consistent capacity for Feb, Mar onwards
- £1700 per day via limited company plus paid admin hours
- First outpatient appointments, predominately long waiters
- Need to be not ‘discharge’ shy and not request unnecessary investigations as the trust keep on top of this
- Follow ups yet to be introduced but there will be a requirement for this in the future, may be a mix of NEWS and FUs
- Admin is paid separately at £200 per hour, the trust monitor the admin by Consultant and will allocate full day admin sessions when it builds up but this can be done remotely at home with a trust allocated laptop
- Dictation is done via G2 and speech mic
- Patients are telephone patients, however the Doctors need to be on site to conduct the tele-med clinics as their IT infrastructure does not allow remote telephone clinics
- This work can be paid Limited, Self Employed and will start from £1700 per day plus extra admin sessions which are paid.
We will require the below documents at the time of submission to the client:
Up to date CV and 2 recent references
DBS Cert dated within 12 months
Occ health reports
Appraisal (full pack)
Please send CV and documents to [email protected] or contact Fiona on 07584147653 for information.