NEW OUTSIDE IR35 WEEKEND WORK – DERMATOLOGY AND PLASTICS
CPL UK have had a new opportunity arise with a private client to assist at their West Sussex sites doing weekend MOH’s service.
We will need both Consultant Dermatologists and Consultant Plastic Surgeons (GMC Spec Reg) to assist each Saturday.
- Saturday 15th April
- Saturday 22nd April
- Saturday 6th May
- Saturday 13th May
- Saturday 27th May
- Saturday 3rd June
- Saturday 10th June
- Saturday 17th June
- Saturday 24th June
- Team 1 = Consultant Dermatologist, Scrub Nurse and HCA – doing initial excisions
- Team 2 = Plastic Surgeon, Scrub Nurse and HCA doing the reconstruction
- The pathology support for these lists will be delivered by a local technician based in the histopathology laboratory, adjacent to the Mohs Theatre, between 08.30 and 18.00.
- Each theatre will run from 08.30 – 18.00 on a Saturday with the Mohs surgeon allocated to one theatre and the Plastic Surgeon to another.
- 5 X patients will be scheduled to the Mohs list and then transferred to the Plastic Surgery list to be reconstructed on the same day.
- These 5 X patients will occupy the Mohs list for an estimated 6 hours of operating time. For the remaining 2 hours, the Dermatologist would be expected to deliver 1-2 further excisions that would be reconstructed the following Saturday (‘SlowMohs’).
- The Plastic Surgeon would be expected to reconstruct the 5 X Mohs cases on the same day that they are excised (as above). For the first part of the day while waiting for the 5 x Mohs cases to reconstruct, they would be expected to reconstruct 2 x ‘SlowMohs’ cases from the previous week.
This work is outside IR35 and the Ltd day rates are negotiable depending on experience and availability.
Please come back to me ASAP if you can assist – [email protected]