We have been approached by our NHS Client in the West Midlands to bring this new locum vacancy to market.
We are currently looking for a Consultant Community Paediatrician to fill this contract, which will begin ASAP and currently runs until 31.01.20. There is a likelihood to extend beyond this date.
Below is a brief snapshot of the vacancy:
- ASAP Start
- 5 days per week – 9-5
- Based at One Community Hub with MDT Support
- Assessment of Neurodevelopmental Conditions (ASD, ADHD, Tourette’s Syndrome)
- Assessment of Mental Health Difficulties (Psychosis, Depression, Anxiety, Disordered Eating, Self-Harming, Emerging Personality
- Consultant & Co-working MDT Clinicians
- Participate in CPA, Safeguarding or other professional meetings
- Based onsite with some Mental Health Assessments to take place at patients home
What you need to apply:
- UK Right to work
- Immunisation History
- GMC Registration
Why Choose RIG:
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- Full Compliance and On boarding Service
- 2 Payrolls per month
- CPD Contribution Scheme
- Designated Body & Responsible Office Program
- Framework Agency giving access to all jobs
- Specialist Agency giving access to all niche jobs
I would love to speak with you if you or anyone you know would be interested in this or any other locum post. Please contact Brendan on 07587031067 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, hit apply now and I will be in touch.