RIG Locums are excited to be working with our Client in Warwickshire to bring you this new, long term Community Paediatrics Vacancy. We are currently looking for a Consultant Doctor to fill this new role.
Key details of this role:
- Working with 5 other Consultant Doctors, 3 non-consultant grade doctors & 3 Paediatric trainees.
- Experience in generic Community Paediatrics, Looked After Children and have an interest in Adoption cases as well as Neurodisability preferred
- Participation in assessment of alleged non-accidental injury is preferred.
- Applicant must be IT literate in order to access results, input patient data and dictate letters.
- Clinic letters are produced using digital dictation.
To apply you will need:
- GMC Registration
- UK Right to Work
- Immunisations History
If you are interested in finding out more about this vacancy, please contact Brendan Mulvaney, Specialist Recruiter for Paediatrics on 07587 031 067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org