RIG Locums are currently working to fill a new locum post, with our NHS Client on the Isle of Wight.
This is a General Community Paediatrics role with main focus on ADHD as per below
Key Details of the role:
- ASAP Start
- Mon-Fri, 9-5
- Long Term Contract
- PAYE / Direct Engagement Pay System
- A Doctor or a psychiatrist who is ADHD trained and able to prescribe ADHD medication and do medication reviews
What you need to apply:
- UK Right to work
- Immunisation History
- GMC Registration
These are the minimum requirements to be able to secure work as a locum within the UK. There will be other registration and compliance documents to submit in order to complete this process and I will be here to assist you through the entire journey.
Why Choose RIG:
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- Full Compliance and on boarding Team
- 2 Payrolls per week
- CPD Contribution Scheme
- Designated Body & Responsible Office Service
- Framework Agency giving access to all jobs
- Specialist Agency giving access to all niche jobs
I would love to speak with you regarding this live locum post and work together to help ease the stress on this department. Please contact Brendan on 07587031067 or [email protected]. Alternatively, hit apply now and I will be in touch.