Good morning all!
I am currently working with my NHS Client in Cornwall to bring to market a new locum vacancy. We are looking for a Consultant Doctor with experience in Community Paediatrics to cover a long term locum post with The Royal Cornwall Hospital.
- 5 days a week Monday to Friday – 08:30 – 17:00
- 10 PA’s per week
- Mix of clinics and admin time
- On site or off site – Must Have Own Transport
This role will be to start ASAP and is currently approved until 24.12.19 but with the likelihood to extend beyond this date.
What you need to apply:
- UK Right to work / British Passport
- GMC Registration
There are other documents required as part of the registration and compliance process but I will help you take care of all of this and make it as simple as possible.
Why choose RIG?
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- 2 Weekly Payrolls
- Dedicated Compliance Team
- Access to all specialist vacancy’s across the UK
- Framework Agency
If you or a anyone you know would like to speak with me about this role or the locum market in general, please do get in touch. Brendan Mulvaney, 07587 031 067 or email [email protected]