CPL have the most amazing opportunity for a Consultant General or Colorectal Surgeon to join a small island based hospital for the next 12 months or more!
The client is recruiting for an experienced General Surgical Consultant locum who can do benign colorectal work and lower GI. Doctors must be proficient in scoping, predominantly colonoscopies.
There is a fantastic package on offer including free accommodation, car hire and health insurance for your family, the full list is further below.
Doctors must hold GMC specialist registration or be eligible within the next 6 months. Doctors must have a valid right to work in the UK.
10 PAs + 2 additional PAs – clinic, theatre, ward, endoscopy, mdt etc
Occasional extra theatre list Friday 13.30 – 18.00
On Call every Thursday
1:4 weekends with prospective cover
Cover for Colleague on Wednesday (9 weeks per year)
- Salary circa £130,000 per annum
- Hire car provided and fully subsidised
- Self-catering Accommodation provided and fully subsidised
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance with BUPA Global for the locum and family for the duration of the locum contract (12 months)
- The locum can retain 60% of any private fees billed each month. The client will provide the admin support and billing, provide the room, indemnity and book the patients in for the Consultant, hence they retain 40%.
- Benefit from a flat tax rate of 20%
- Beautiful scenery and 10 minute journey to the beach!
If you are interested in this role please get in contact with Fiona Murphy on 07584147653 or email your CV to [email protected]