CPL UK Health are working alongside a trust based in Midlands that is on a look out for SHO’s that have experience with Anaesthetics. This is a 5 month long role that requires the doctor to start immediately. The main duty of the role would be to assist on ITU. The Trust also requires the candidate to be airway trained and central line competent. Hours and shifts can be adapted depending on the needs of the doctor.
- SHO’s / Junior doctors / FY1 / FY2
- Full time rota
- Rota available upon request
- £45 – £55 paye
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in ICU NEEDED
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email [email protected] with your CV for immediate consideration.