*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
CPL UK Health are looking for an Middle grade doctor that specialises in Anaesthetics to work in Cheshire. We need a Registrar that is available to start working immediately. Candidate must have ATLEAST 6 months experience within Anaesthetics. There will be ICU on calls possibly involved on the rota and we will expect the candidate to have some sort of experience in this. You will be working for a hospital in a lovely area with a beautiful countryside. Known to be very nice for families to live if you have a family that you would bring along with you.
- SPR / Registrar / Middle grade
- Located in Cheshire
- IMMEDIATE START
- Rota available upon request
- 6 months initially – POSSIBLE EXTENSION
- £70 paye minimum
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in Anaesthetics
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email me at [email protected]