PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
CPL UK Health are delighted to be working with a hospital based in Bristol. They are looking for a Locum Consultant Anaesthetist that is available to take on a 3 month contract, there will be a possibility of extension. Must be available to start working ASAP. You will be working for the largest Trust in the South West Region. This Trust also has University Teaching status and is associated with both the University of Bristol and the University of the West of England.
- ASAP Start
- General Anaesthetics
- Rota available upon request
- 3 months – possible extension
- Monday – Friday (9-5pm)
- £100 – £115 paye
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in General Anaesthetics
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start March 2022
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email me at [email protected]