PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
CPL UK Health are looking for a consultant that specialise in Anaesthetics. We are looking for a doctor that is available to work 4O hours a week plus on calls. You will be working for a hospital that is small, friendly and close to the airport and also has core values of kindness, courage and respect at the heart of everything they do.
- Northern Ireland
- JANUARY 2022 START
- Full time with on calls included
- Rota available upon request
- £100 – £120 UMBRELLA
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in Anaesthetics
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start JANUARY 2022
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email me at [email protected]