PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
CPL UK Health are looking for a Junior Doctors in Anaesthetics. We are on the lookout for doctors that are available to start working IMMEDIATELY for the next 2 months. You will be covering a General Anaesthetics and Cardiac rota. You will located at a hospital that has going transport links to the rest of England. You will be surrounded by a coastline, good amenities and nice historical towns. This hospital focuses highly on going all-out for excellence and delivering exceptional care at the heart of everything they do.
- Junior doctors/SHO’s/FY2
- JAN 2022 START
- Rota available upon request
- 2 months (9-5pm)
- Accommodation can be arranged
- £35 – £45 paye
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in General and Cardiac Anaesthesia
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start JAN 2022
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email me at [email protected].