*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
Cpl UK (formerly RIG Locums) is looking to hire a ST3 doctor for a locum Accident and Emergency role based in Somerset, England. This role has multiple available shifts running for a month, for more information about the rota please see the contact information below. Candidate must have full right to work in the UK and be able to start immediately. If you’re a ST3 A&E doctor looking for a new role with a flexible contract then this is the role for you!
- Weston-super-Mare, Somerset
- Multiple shifts, flexible rota
- Immediate start
Why should you work with Cpl?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Competitive rates.
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes.
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in emergency medicine NEEDED
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by Cpl UK for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Lamiya Laskor on 020 8125 3846 or email [email protected] with your CV for immediate consideration.
**Not for you? Please feel free to pass on our details to anyone that may be interested in this position, and enter yourself into our referral bonus scheme** – https://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/refer-a-candidate/