*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
Cpl UK (formerly RIG Locums) is looking to hire a ST3 doctor for a locum Accident and Emergency role based in Cardiff, Wales. The post is an immediate start and will be running for 3 months, with the possibility of being extended. The post is based in a large teaching hospital in partnership with a local university. Candidate must have full right to work in the UK and experience working in A&E. If you’re a ST3 A&E doctor looking for a long term immediate start post then this is the role for you!
- Cardiff, Wales
- Immediate start
- 3 month long contract (possible extension)
- Mixture of day and night shifts
- 30-40 hours per week
- Expect rates between £55-£65 (negotiable)
Why should you work with Cpl?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Competitive rates.
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes.
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in A&E NEEDED
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by Cpl UK for this role.
For more information on this role please contact Lamiya Laskor on 020 8125 3846 or email [email protected] with your CV for immediate consideration.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
**Not for you? Please feel free to pass on our details to anyone that may be interested in this position, and enter yourself into our referral bonus scheme** – https://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/refer-a-candidate/