RIG Locums are currently urgently recruiting for an A&E Middle Grade to work in a West Midlands Hospital ASAP to August 2019. Our client is looking for a doctor who can start immediately.
Applicants will be working within a busy and fast paced environment. Duties as a SPR doctor will include working in both major’s and minor’s departments along with supervising junior doctors on shift. Working within A&E in the UK is a dynamic role and relies on doctors who can work in a team environment. Candidates are expected to have a valid ATLS/ALS and SPR experience of higher.
- Locum vacancy for 1 month with the view to extend
- Full time role on a 40+ hour rota
- A&E Departments in West Midlands
- Accommodation (depending on availability)
Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- RIG Locums are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
- Many vacancies are now considering candidates for 3 – 5 days a week giving flexibility for your convenience.
We also have short and long-term vacancies all over the United Kingdom, so whether you’re looking for work during your annual leave or you want to secure a six month contract, we can assist in finding you a suitable well-paid contract.
If you would like to hear more about the vacancies we are working on then please call Joysel Dizon Livelo on 0800 690 6044 or call 07584 147 628 Alternatively you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org