CPL UK Health are delighted to offer an amazing role to an experienced SHO that has experience specialising in A&E. Candidate must be able to start IMMEDIATELY ! Working a full time rota with some weekends included but not all. Working for a hospital that takes pride in providing an inclusive and safe place for patients and staff.
- SHO’s/FY2/ Junior doctors ONLY
- 2 months – potential extension
- Full time – rota available upon request
- Accommodation available (price list available upon request)
- £45-£50 PAYE
- GMC with license to practice
- Right to work in the UK
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email [email protected] with your CV for immediate consideration.