Numerous Emergency Departments throughout England are recruiting Accident & Emergency Medicine Doctors to fill short and long-term rota gaps to cover winter pressures.
The vacancies create excellent opportunities for Accident & Emergency Doctors to work in a location of their choice whilst earning generous weekly payments.
- Above market average hourly pay
- Earn a lucrative sum of money on a weekly basis
- On-site accommodation depending on availability
- Flexible hours & holiday
- More time for study leave
- Negotiable contract length
- RIG Locums can support Doctors with their appraisal and revalidation.
If you are an experienced Accident & Emergency Doctor interested in working on a locum basis this winter, please contact Joysel Livelo for more information:
T: 07867 459 588