From 19th October 2015 NHS Trusts will be mandated to engage all Temporary staff via an NHS approved national framework.
What does that mean for you?
- All suppliers to the NHS of Temporary staff have to be awarded approved framework status.
- You don’t need to worry if you work for RIG Healthcare as we are on ALL NHS Frameworks.
- RIG Locums can supply locums and permanent staff through Crown Commercial Supplier framework, Health Trust Europe framework and the London Procurement Partnership so wherever you want to work we can provide you with the role of choice.
- If you are working with a non-approved framework supplier you need to start the switch to a new agency as soon as possible.
RIG Locums are committed to the framework changes and have recently been awarded two more framework awards:
- Crown Commercial Services (CCS) Multidisciplinary Temporary Healthcare Personnel Framework
RIG Locums has been awarded a place on CCS’s new Multi-Disciplinary framework agreement. This award will give our current workers and clients peace of mind that we will be able to continue to supply to NHS trusts across the UK.
If you aren’t working for RIG Locums and are working through another agency that are not on this framework they will not be able to continue to supply you to the NHS and you need to start the registration process as soon as possible with a CCS framework agency.
- Health Trust Europe framework agreement for permanent recruitment
Additionally RIG Locums have been awarded a place on H.T.E’s exclusive new framework agreement for permanent recruitment. The framework was awarded to just 5 suppliers and covers Doctors, AHP/HSS and Nursing requirements. Health Trust Europe run staffing for over 60 Trusts across the UK. We are expecting this framework to generate a lot of opportunity for candidates Seeking Permanent work so please do get in touch or register to receive exclusive job alerts for permanent roles.
Browse our latest jobs, then contact us to start the registration process on 0800 690 6044 or email [email protected]