We are looking for experienced and highly motivated Endoscopy nurses to work in our private insourcing company team. You will be working within a highly supportive team as an Endoscopy Nurse within Manchester trusts providing excellent patient care. You will be responsible for caring out pre-assessments, admitting patients into the endoscopy unit, assisting the consultants and discharging patients from the unit. You will participate in all general endoscopy procedures and scrub for some minor surgeries.
- Answering patient questions and addressing their concerns.
- Observing patient vital signs.
- Sedating patients before procedures.
- Recovering patients after procedures.
- Administering the necessary medication to patients.
- Keeping the patient informed throughout the duration of the procedure.
- Completing all necessary documentation including patient notes and discharge documents.
- Preparing the instruments, equipment, and supplies for the procedure.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment before use.
- Providing assistance to Doctors throughout the procedure.
- Administering IV drips
- Demonstrated experience in inpatient care.
- Proficiency using endoscopic equipment.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills.
- £350 a day – weekday rate
If you are interested in this work then please apply and/or contact : Remel Benjamin – 07990 034 533