Rig Locums are looking for a Locum Cardiology Consultant to work in an NHS trust located in Portsmouth.
The client are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, for a 3 month period with the view to extend.
The Client is looking for a candidate with at least 1 year of UK Cardiology experience.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- Relevant NHS experience
- FTW Report – Bloods
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Right to work
- Full breakdown of rates
- GMC (Any warnings/suspensions/cautions/convictions on GMC must be flagged)
Are you a Locum Cardiology Consultant looking for work and think that this role is for you?
Please get in touch with the Cardiology Recruitment specialist at RIG LOCUMS Frankie Makin on his mobile 07990 034 533 please send your CV to [email protected]