PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
CPL UK Health are looking for SHO’s with an interest for General Surgery. We are looking for a doctor that is available to take on a rota for 1 month. MUST be available to start in FEB2022 – MARCH 2022. You will be required to work Monday to Friday, NO weekends.
- SHO’s / Junior doctors / FY2
- South England
- FEBRUARY 2022 START
- Rota available upon request
- 1 month
- £45 – £55 paye
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in General Surgery
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start MARCH 2022
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email me at [email protected].