Cpl UK Health are looking for an ST1/ ST2 specialising in Stroke Medicine for a hospital in the East Midlands. This is an amazing role with multiple shifts open at a large district hospital that has a long history of serving of its local community to the highest standards.
- East Midlands
- Stroke Medicine
- Shift dates/ times available on request
Why should you work with Cpl?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Competitive rates.
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes.
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in general medicine NEEDED
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Zoe Dorling on 0207 822 1714 or email [email protected] with your CV for immediate consideration.
**Not for you? Please feel free to pass on our details to anyone that may be interested in this position, and enter yourself into our referral bonus scheme** – https://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/refer-a-candidate/