Job Title: ENT SHO (Senior House Officer)
We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic SHO’s to join a hospital in the midlands area we are working with. As a Senior House Officer, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can expand your knowledge and skills. We have long term locum contracts available as well as ad hoc work.
- Provide direct patient care and manage medical conditions in a hospital setting
- Participate in ward rounds, team meetings and other clinical activities
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to develop patient treatment plans
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records
- Continuously improve and update knowledge of medical treatments and procedures
- MBBS or equivalent medical degree
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Right to work in the UK
- Prior NHS experience required
We offer competitive rates, comprehensive training and development opportunities.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for medicine and patient care, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your updated CV to [email protected]