RIG is currently hiring Locum Consultant in the region of West Birmingham.
The consultants in the department are looking for an experienced Respiratory Consultant to start in the trust as soon as possible who can get stuck straight in. You will be covering the full rota which will consist of a Monday to Friday timetable; starting at 8:45am-17:00pm.
The length of this contract will ideally be 3 months, with the likely hood to extend.
How will you get paid?
As this is a locum post you will be paid weekly by submitting your time sheet every week and getting paid on the following Friday.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 2 years
- Relevant NHS experience
- FTW Report – Bloods
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Right to work
- Full breakdown of rates
- GMC (Any warnings/suspensions/cautions/convictions on GMC must be flagged)
If interested; please contact Muz Khan