Locum Nuclear Medicine physician is urgently needed to cover a long-term locum position in South East England
This particular University NHS trust is currently recruiting to a substantive post however require a Locum to support the service for at least 6 months. There will be a possibility of the locum being considered for the permanent post.
There will be a need for skills in PET or general radiology, this will be a mixed role with general & Nuclear Medicine role.
You have the option to work on a full-time rota including 10PAs per week, or alternatively you can work on a part time basis with a possibility of evening and weekend work.
NHS Hospital requirements:
· Full GMC registration or within 3 months of entry onto the GMC Specialist Register
· UK experienced preferred however overseas candidates will be considered.
· References supporting Nuclear Medicine experience
· Nuclear Medicine Physician
· South East England
· ASAP start – 6 month locum (possibility of becoming permanent)
For more information or to apply for the above Nuclear Medicine Physician Locum post, then please feel free to call or email Sam Warrington for quick and easy registration: