Locum cover, 3 month booking with potential extension,
8am- 6.30pm (Mon-Fri) Although the department would consider 9-5.
- Full GMC Registration.
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in General Practice / Certificate Confirming Eligibility for General Practice Registration (CEGPR), or equivalent.
- Included on a Medical Performers List or eligible.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Undertake duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working in a Primary Care setting.
- Act as a GP Consultant for the Advanced clinical nurse team and practice nursing team on a daily basis
Exciting opportunity to work in a great team environment. To discuss this further, contact [email protected] or call on 07990 034 533 and I will provide you with more information.