Do you want the chance to work at one of the most prestigious hospitals in Eastbourne?
Cpl UK Healthcare are recruiting for an experienced Speciality Doctor in Paediatrics to work at Eastbourne-based Hospital. The Trust are urgently looking to find cover for a Speciality Doctor to start in the Paediatrics Department.
The shifts are set sporadically to cover 4 weeks and you will be required to complete a total of 8 shifts spread across October and December.
This Locum role will require a right to work in the UK work permit.
- Specialty – Paediatrics
- Rates £37 – £60 p/h (depending on experience)
- Grade – ST3+
- Duration – 1 Month (possibly will be extended)
- Division – Women Children’s & Sexual Health
- Department – Paediatrics
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- Available ASAP
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and locating the right accommodation for your comfort.
For more information on this role please contact Uzoma Oche on 07831990154 or email [email protected] with your CV for immediate consideration.
Cpl UK Healthcare work with NHS Trusts all over the UK, alongside many private hospitals, and as a framework supplier, we have access to jobs nationwide as soon as they are needed. Here at Cpl UK Health, we like to get doctors onboarded as early as possible prior to their available period so they can complete registration in good time – this in turn allows the doctor to accept their perfect locum offer without delay.
The benefits of working with Cpl UK Healthcare:
- Approved NHS Framework Supplier
- Weekly Payroll
- CPD training provided including BLS
- Expert Recruiters working solely in one Specialty
- Designated Body for the GMC
- Excellent referral schemes