PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
CPL UK are currently recruiting urgently for a Specialist Registrar in Paediatrics and Neonates to take a locum position in the Manchester region starting ASAP.
- Job: ST1-3 – Paediatric Surgery
- Trust: Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- ASAP Start
To apply for this post, we require the following documents from you initially:
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- MUST have at least 3 months UK medical experience
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- MUST have ALS
- Available to start IMMEDIDATELY
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
To refer a colleague please visit our website here https://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/refer-a-candidate/ or contact me directly – you can obtain referral bonus of up to £300 per referral!
We cannot offer sponsorship; we require the Right to Work in the UK.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation. Here at Cpl UK Health, we like to get doctors onboarded as early as possible prior to their available period so they can complete registration in good time – this in turn allows the doctor to accept their perfect locum offer without delay.
The benefits of working with Cpl UK Healthcare:
- Approved NHS Framework Supplier
- Weekly Payroll
- CPD training provided including BLS
- Expert Recruiters working solely in one Specialty
- Designated Body for the GMC
- Excellent referral schemes
For more information on this role please contact Daisy Nyarko on 07584147660 or email [email protected] with your documents for immediate consideration.