We are urgently looking for Ophthalmic Technician’s to join our private insourcing team. The chosen candidate will work alongside expert Ophthalmologists in part of a refractive and cataract surgery multidisciplinary clinical teams meaning you will be involved in leading edge practice.
This work is located within a Swansea trust predominately working weekends however weekdays are also available.
Pay: £300 a day
- Scrub assistant
- Anesthetic assistant
- Pre-operative assessments
- Prepare the patient for their laser vision correction or intraocular lens treatment and undertake pre-screening diagnostic duties
- Discharge patients with after-care advice and medication
- Data entry
- Record keeping
Qualifications & Experience required
- Operating Department Practitioner registered with HCPC
- 1 year minimum experience working in an operating theatre department
- Ophthalmic experience
- Effective communication & team work skills.
If you are suited for the role or want to know more about what it entails then please contact Remel Benjamin – 07990 034 533 / [email protected] or apply direct.